Joint & Inflammation Pain Relief from Caring Experts
If inflammation impacts your joints, muscles, or bones, it’s time to see a rheumatologist. Our physicians provide the finest care and advanced treatment for a wide range of conditions. From therapy to surgery, you’ll find everything you need here.
Our team of expertly trained rheumatologists will help you achieve pain relief, movement restoration and disease remission. We offer on-site facilities like an injection room, where our experts supervise intravenous injections of legal, pre-obtained drugs.
Joint Pain & Swelling
Joint discomfort can keep you from moving throughout your work or personal life as you’d like. We’ll provide medication for conditions such as gout and pseudogout—both of which can cause joint inflammation—and help you keep moving.
Some conditions, like hypermobile joints, can’t be cured completely. But with the right therapy and care from CNOS, these conditions can be made better and more manageable.
It comes in many forms, but all types of arthritis can cause chronic pain and discomfort. Our caring physicians understand your pain, and use the most effective methods to treat it. An interdisciplinary team will provide the medication, therapy and self-care recommendations for conditions including:
- Osteoarthritis: the most common form, affecting cartilage
- Rheumatoid and juvenile rheumatoid arthritis: affects joints but can damage body systems such as skin, eyes, lungs, heart and blood vessels
- Septic arthritis: joint infection
- Ankylosing spondylitis: primarily affects the spine and spinal joints (vertebrae)
Arthritis can affect your cartilage, organs, joints, and overall quality of life. CNOS rheumatologists are here to help you improve.
Factors like stress can cause muscle discomfort, stiffness, and pain. If you’re feeling chronic muscle pain, our rheumatologists can help.
Fibromyalgia is a widespread musculoskeletal pain that is often accompanied by fatigue, tenderness, and altered sleep, memory, and mood. An expert team at CNOS is prepared to help you improve these conditions through medication and therapy, as well as suggestions for reducing the stress that might be causing your condition.
Polymyalgia rheumatica is a similar inflammatory condition that causes muscle pain and stiffness, but most often in the shoulders. Treatments are usually simple and, although they can last for a few years, can help you feel better after only a few days.
An uncommon disease known as polymyositis causes muscle weakness on both sides of the body. With this condition, you might have trouble climbing stairs or lifting objects overhead. We’ll take a complete look at your symptoms and start treating them accordingly.
Immune System Disorders
Autoimmune diseases cause the immune system to mistakenly attack healthy body cells. These diseases can impact many different body systems, and each one should be evaluated and treated by a highly trained specialist.
- Lupus: the immune system attacks body’s tissues and organs. Resulting inflammation can also impact joints, skin, kidneys, blood cells, brain, heart and lungs.
- Sjogren's Syndrome: affects the cells that produce saliva and tears. Often occurs with conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.
- Scleroderma: a rare condition that hardens and tightens the connective tissues and skin
- Wegener’s granulomatosis: affects the ears, nose, throat, lungs, and kidneys. May cause damage to organs and tissues due to reduced blood flow.
At CNOS, we’ll use every resource—from expert physicians to personalized care—to help improve your condition.
Other Rheumatic Conditions
Our rheumatology services can help these and more conditions, including rare diseases such as amyloidosis. Anything that affects your quality of life is something we’re prepared to treat, whether you need self-care suggestions or surgery.
Start the conversation with a CNOS rheumatologist today, and we’ll start you on the path to healing.