Podiatry injuries and ailments can occur at any age. Whether you’re an active athlete or on your feet all day at work, podiatric conditions can take many forms: fractures, sprains, arthritis, and more. When any of these occur, you want the best possible care from trained experts.
We’ll take a comprehensive look at your condition and treat it with personalized Podiatry care—whether it’s a minimally invasive treatment or complex reconstructive surgery. Our team of Podiatry specialists includes podiatry physicians, anesthesiologists, specialty nurses, and rehabilitation therapists who work together to get you back on your feet as quickly as possible.
Podiatry Clinic Services
Foot and Ankle Fractures & Sprains
Overuse of feet or ankles can cause microscopic damage to the bone, known as stress fractures. While these might not be serious, they can lead to partial or complete fractures (broken bones) if left untreated.
We care for all types of foot and ankle fractures and sprains: any injury that occurs in your ankle, feet, or toes. Highly trained specialists have the right expertise and procedures you need to feel better and keep moving.
Foot and Ankle Injuries and Ailments
Foot conditions can range in treatment needs from a brace, steroid injections, physical therapy, to corrective surgery. Our Podiatry physicians are prepared for either extreme, always working to help you heal as quickly and efficiently as possible. See us for any of these conditions:
- Ankle sprain
- Broken foot
- Arthritis of the foot
- Flat feet: can occur if the arches of the feet don’t develop after the patient experiences an injury or as a result of aging. This condition often leads to foot pain.
- Tailor's Bunions
- Heel Pain
- Sports or Running Related Overuse Injuries
- Shin Splints
- Ingrown Toe Nails - immediate in-office procedure for relief and permanent removal options
- Pathology Specific Custom Foot Orthoses
- Stress Fractures/Fractures
- Soft Tissue Masses
- Acute & Chronic Injuries
- High arch: causes more weight to be placed on the heel and ball of the foot, which can lead to pain and instability.
- Work Comp Injuries
- Podiatric Dermatology- plantar warts, callouses, fungal toenails, sweaty feet (hyperhydrosis), cracked heels
- Platelet Rich Plasma for Chronic Heel Pain
Discomfort from these conditions might start out as minimal, but often won’t be relieved without medical attention. If you’re experiencing any of them, we can help.
When you’re always on the go, even a seemingly small toe injury can impact your overall well-being. Treating these ailments can be as simple as wearing a better pair of shoes. However, common problems like bunions, hammer toe, Morton’s neuroma, and ingrown toenails can require surgery if left unattended.
Trust CNOS for Podiatry Care
These conditions can impact patients of any age—and if they do, you’ll need the right team to help you take care of them. Trust the experts at CNOS to help you recover. Our Podiatry clinic location is CNOS in Dakota Dunes, SD.