Stay Healthy and Strengthen Your Performance
Whether you’re a professional athlete or new to the game, our sports medicine specialists provide comprehensive training and treatment. We take a multi-disciplinary approach to care, with performance coaches, athletic trainers, physical therapists, and fellowship-trained sports medicine doctors. No matter your age or ability, our sports medicine team can help you stay healthy, prevent injuries, and strengthen your game.
With satellite clinics throughout Siouxland, you can find sports medicine services close to your community, including free injury screenings and safety events. The CNOS Foundation partners with area schools and sports teams to provide performance training and screening to young athletes throughout Siouxland.
Comprehensive Sports Medicine
We help prevent and treat injuries for athletes of all ages. This includes a wide range of services, including:
- Sports injury screens and injury prevention training
- Performance training with Fusionetics Sports Performance Services
- Concussion management and impact testing
- Non-surgical sports injury treatments, like at-home strategies, injections, anti-inflammatory medicines, or Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment to speed healing
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation with outreach clinics around Siouxland
- Sports medicine-trained orthopaedic surgeons for serious bone and muscle injuries
- Podiatrists for foot and ankle health
- Hand & wrist orthopaedic specialists
- On-site durable medical equipment for splints and braces
- On-site diagnostic imaging like MRIs and X-rays
If you’re looking to improve your performance or recover from a sports-related injury, see a CNOS specialist for diagnosis, preventative care and treatment.