Dr. Jeffrey Michalak is board-certified in gastroenterology and internal medicine. He is fellowship-trained in gastroenterology and hepatology from the University of Kansas Medical School.
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology/Hepatology – University of Kansas Medical School, KS
- Residency – University of Kansas Medical School, KS
- Medical Degree – Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, MO
- Internship – University of Kansas Medical School, KS
- Bachelor of Science – St. John’s University, MN
He's my favorite doctor! And I have had many in my life. He's got a great, upbeat personality. He's done two colonoscopies for me and everything went great!
- Dr. Michalak's Patient
Dr. Michalak is my Hero! I have had him for years concerning stomach issues, colonoscopies, & EGDs. In 2016 after scheduling appt, discovered cancer & did a resection for an 18" tumor! I'm alive because of him. No doubt he is the best, very caring, great humor! He is very busy, in big demand, but worth the wait.