Supporting Healthy Communities
The CNOS Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization that was created in 2006 with the mission of promoting and enhancing the medical and health services of our community. We work toward our mission through four pillars:
- Move Smart Athletic Training Services
- Move Strong Sports Performance Services
We believe that “life is sport” and everyone faces challenges, whether those are in the garden, in the classroom, on the court, or at the office.
Athletic Training Helps You Move Smart
The CNOS Foundation strives to provide the best possible Athletic Training Services to each athlete and school we serve. We can evaluate injuries on site or at our free injury screen clinic hours and direct athletes to treatment plans.
Education & Events
We host support groups, create networking opportunities, host speakers, provide continuing education credits, hold sporting events, and encourage healthy lifestyle choices in community members of all ages.
We partner with more than 25 schools and sports programs in the area to provide sports performance programs, injury prevention and consultations. If you are interested in partnering with CNOS, please reach out at (605) 217-2851.
- Bishop Heelan High School
- Briar Cliff University
- Dakota Valley High School
- Elk Point-Jefferson High School
- Hinton High School
- Lawton Bronson High School
- Maple Valley-Anthon Oto High School
- Morningside College
- Sioux City East High School
- Sioux City North High School
- Sioux City West High School
- South Sioux City High School