Phinit Phisitkul, M.D.
Dr. Phisitkul's Specialties
- Ankle Replacement
- Ankle and Foot Endoscopy
- Ankle Ligament Repair and Reconstruction
- Achilles Tendon Repair and Reconstruction
- Minimally Invasive Bunion Correction
- Minimally Invasive Hammertoe Correction
- Correction of Ankle and Foot Contracture
- Correction of Flatfoot and High Arch
- Correction of Heel Pain
- Work-related Injuries
- PRP Injections
Medical Education: Chulalongkorn University
Dr. Phisitkul is a mid-career Orthopaedic surgeon with extensive clinical experience in taking care of complex foot and ankle conditions from a 10-year practice at the University of Iowa. His contribution to society is based on a strong foundation in clinical care, research, and teaching.
Using knowledge and skills from fellowship training in sports medicine and foot and ankle surgery, he has taken care of a substantial number of patients in the midwest region for both primary and revision conditions. These included helping University of Iowa athletes, high-school, and professional athletes in returning to sports all the way to giving salvage options to patients with severe foot and ankle deformities. He has published over 100 articles on Pubmed and many book chapters. He has a strong leadership role at both local and national levels of society.
- 100+ Publications by Dr. Phisitkul
- Foot and Ankle Conditioning Program
- Dr. Phisitkul was nominated as Top 16 Foot and Ankle Surgeon in North America via Orthopedics This Week
- Dr. Phisitkul's Google Reviews
Dr. Phisitkul had great bedside manner. He is very knowledgeable about bone surgery and did a good job. The nurses were helpful as well!Anonymous Patient
Dr. Phisitkul on Flatfoot Deformity
Dr. Phinit Phisitkul, Orthopaedic Surgeon, speaks on the treatment possibilities for Flatfoot Deformity.Read More